CHRYSTAL ANN EATON MEMORIAL
FOR ADVANCED SEA CADET TRAINING
1. Cadet must have completed the BMR successfully.
2. Cadet must have completed Recruit Training.
3. The Advanced Training must be approved by National Headquarters and the Cadet must be fully qualified and approved by both the unit Commanding Officer and the Advanced Training Commanding Officer.
4. The Cadet must pay the training fee in advance. Once accepted with orders, funding will be awarded on behalf of Cadet to the USS United States Division USNSCC, Lansing, MI. Cadet will be notified by mail.
5. If the Cadet fails the training or is returned for disciplinary reasons, the Cadet must return the memorial funding to the attention of the board for “Friends of Chrystal”, 501(c)(3) Non Profit Organization, 1831 Brookfield Road, Charlotte, MI 48813
6. A Cadet is only eligible for this funding one time during his/her USNSCC career.
Name-print parents signature
Cadet’s signature CO signature
Please complete the following answers:
a) Why should you be considered for the funding and what do you feel you would gain from the advanced training program?
b) What are your career objectives and goals?
c) List your academic and athletic achievements?
d) List your extra curricular activities?
Print Name and Date:_____________________________________